WIP Wednesday - more blocks and baking

I can't believe it has been 2 full weeks since I last posted anything, where does the time go? As you can guess it has been pretty busy here, probably why I had disappeared temporarily from my blog. I still trying to find a routine now that I am back at work and I must say it is far from easy to fit everything in, probably another reason why I only blog erratically at the moment. In the last week or so we also had birthday celebrations, which have kept me busy in the kitchen. Miss Strawberry Shortcake turned 4 this month so we had a "at home" party where I road tested my princess castle cake
and then a "with friends" celebration at the local indoor play area with a Hello Kitty cake
and a "family and friends" joint party back home in France at the week-end where I cooked for 27 and made another "princess castle" cake for Miss Strawberry Shortcake
a football for Mr Cars who is turning 7 next month
and a teddy bear for Miss Baby who has turned 1 already but we have decided to give her an "official" birthday this month.

Lots of cooking, lots of baking, lots of partying, lots of planning, lots of shopping and travelling and very little time for sewing really. I did manage a few minutes of sewing now and then though, just to keep sane.



I finished my blue big kiss block for Pippa

and I have sent her my 2 blocks for her turn in the Sew Euro Bee an 

And I am now concentrating on my 4x5 blocks due this week-end. I am making my wavy Dresden interpretation for my fellow bees.

I have cut most of the blades last night and am planning to be sewing tonight when the kids are in bed. More to follow soon hopefully!


I am linking this post to Jen's Building Blocks Tuesday and to Lee's WIP Wednesday.
Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!