Goals for June

Most of my May goals will have to transfer to June because I haven't done much last month. And of course I am not sure about how much I will achieve this month. This coming Sunday is Mr Cars' First Holy Communion so sewing time is greatly reduced! Anyway, let's try as I have plenty of bee blocks to catch up with now.

1. Make my Siblings Together 2  May and June blocks - May started
2. Mod Mod Along blocks: Beads on a string x 10, Star Cross x 3 and Diagonal Bars x 11 
3. Finish off my blocks for the You've got Mail wall hanging - need 4 more envelopes 
4. Finish Maud's bag and my work bag 
5. Catch up on my + and x blocks (12)
6. Make more Farmer's Wife blocks 
7. Finish central medaillon of my Midnight in the Oasis and make more border blocks
8. I love Lucy international block (May and June) - May started
9. Stash Bee block (May and June) 
10. Little Blog Bee block (June) 
11. Bee Europa blocks (May)
12. Start another Triangle quilt like the Triangle Quilt Along - my NewFO challenge for June
13. Continue working on my Cat Quilt - 7 cats in the family so far
14. Start working on my Grand-Mum's birthday present with floral blocks - Lazy Bums challenge for June and this is also going to be my pick for June for A lovely Year of Finishes
15. Make my flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap
16. Work on my Teacher's gifts
16. Continue working on my Once Upon a Time Sampler 

And of course I need another 30 blocks fort he 350-blocks challenge so I guess my list is already long enough as it is really! Wish me luck!

Linking to A lovely Year of FinishesNewFO challenge.,

Celine

Comments

  1. You have quite the busy month in front of you!!! But it looks like it might be that way every month...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse