And 2 more bags

After the success of the drawstring bag I made last week, and after Miss C asked for one for her as well, I cut another not one but 2 bags. I thought it would be a good addition to my Happy Unicorn Swap package. And if it is a little bit too cute/childish for my partner, then hopefully she will find a little girl in her life to enjoy it!

I added a green accent fabric this time which I think works really well too!

And for miss C I used a lovely Strawberry Shortcake hexagon prints, that I bought with no real intention... ;-)

And the original bag from last week got it first outing today when we went to dance class!
2 more OPAMs for me this month!
Celine

Comments

  1. Oh, you are fast, don't waist any time ot make Miss C happy. Cute bags, both of them.
    Greegings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great - I'm sure your partner will love them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5