Some blocks

Finally a few blocks... I have such a long to-do list that I didn't know where to start so I picked some blocks, urgent and less urgent!
I started playing with the double 9-patch blocks for the Block Lotto. I really like how these blocks turned out in black and white
I also made 2 wonky (although not that much wonky as I find wonky quite  difficult) log cabin blocks for Kate for Bee Europa.

And finally I also made a Snowdrop block for the Snowdrop Festival, using Yvonne's free paper piecing pattern
And these are 12 blocks for the 350-blocks challenge taking my total to 15.

Linking to Building Block Tuesday, WIP Wednesday.

Celine

Comments

  1. I love that Snowdrop one! 15 of 350 is a pretty great start! Keep up the good work, and thanks for linking up to Building Blocks Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...