And another swap is ready

I sent my last swap for this month, which was the It's so Kawaii swap. For once, this wasn't a secret swap and Mara asked me to make items for her 4-year old daughter. I like the Open Wide Pouch I made for the Sweet and Salty Easter swap so I decided to make one with some mini charm Kawaii squares that I had in my stash

and I paired with a lovely emerald happy bee fabric that I bought years ago because it was happy and fun :-)

One good thing about re-organising my sewing room and my ever-growing stash (an on-going project since January) is that I rediscover fabrics that I had completely forgotten about. Some are nice surprises, some not so nice ;-)
Next I made a little hand-bag from a pattern by Rachel called the friendship bag with again some Kawaii fabric pieces I had in my stash and some yummy strawberries
Nice, fun and easy mini handbag perfect for a little girl, which made me think that I really ought to make one for my mini girl too... maybe one day!
And finally I made a circle pouch from Erin's free pattern but for this one, I worked production-line style and made 5 at once: one for the swap, one for my baby girl (for when she needs to take money into school - meant to be done months ago), one for Big Boy for his guitar spectrums with fabric he choose himself last week-end (Diary of a Wimpy Kid), one for me (meant to be done years ago, with special Japanese London fabric from Diane), and one Star Wars for hubby:

And of course I sent a few Kawaii goodies too

Another 7 OPAMs to had to my March list, not bad going! And this was also my challenge for March for A lovely Year of Finishes. Also linking to Whoop Whoop Friday.

Celine





Comments

  1. Dear Celine,
    great finishes, I love the little bags.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. what gorgeous little bags and great fabrics, and a brilliant idea for guitar spectrums!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse