June in review

So June is over (or nearly) and I have made some progress!

Hoping for Finishes!
1. Triangle quilt for Mum's birthday -  Nearly nearly there. All that's left now is to sew the binding by hand.

2. Star Plus - I nearly quilted this one but this will be put away once more
3. Skirt Sew Along - no progress
4. IG Secret Pal swap - May done (pincushion)

Bee Blocks 

1. I love Lucy international block (June) - in progress
2. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (May and June) 

3.  Bee Europa (June)

4. Book Bee (June) 

5.  Flying geese Bee - no progress
6. Fat Stash Bee (May and June) - May done, June in progress


7. Block Lotto blocks - no block
8. Bee Hive



WIP
1. You've got Mail wall hanging - I made the last 2 enveloppes and quilted the piece for the background



2. Finish my work bag - my Lazy Bums challenge for November - no progress
3. Mr Snowmen cushion - quilted! need embroidery, buttons and finishing


4. Continue working on my Once Upon a Time Sampler and finish it?
IT IS FINISHED and I am so happy!

5. Hand made mini swap - some progress
6.  Quilt for M - no progress
7. September in the Hexagon - my Lazy Bums challenge for February - quilted, needs finishing

8. Elephant Parade - no progress
9. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress
10. Farm Vintage Quilt-Along, catch up and continue the quilt-along - 2 more blocks made but I am far behind



New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 - not started
2. Quilt for A - not started
3.  My Small World quilt-along - not started
4. One-hour basket for swap - not started
5. Kawaii swap items - started a new cross stitch
6. Teachers' gifts - not started

Only 11 blocks this month for the 350-blocks project. I am so far behind that I'll never be able to catch up!

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway