July goals

Another month is starting and with it will come the summer break for the kids (two and half more weeks). Most our week-ends will be busy so it is probably better I don't plan too much, you know me! :-)

Hoping for Finishes!
1. Triangle quilt for Mum's birthday -  Nearly nearly there. All that's left now is to sew the binding by hand. I want to gift it to Mum next time I see her!
2. One-hour basket for swap - due this month
3. Kawaii swap items - due this month
4. Teachers' gifts due this month - A Lovely Year of Finishes
5. Skirt Sew Along - no progress
6. IG Secret Pal swap June item due
7. Wedding present for one of the teacher
8. Hand made mini swap - due this month

Bee Blocks 

1. I love Lucy international block (June and July) 
2. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (June and July) 
3.  Bee Europa (July)
4. Book Bee (July) 
5.  Flying geese Bee 
6. Fat Stash Bee (June and July) 
7. Bee Hive (July)
8. Block Lotto blocks 
9. Bubble Bee
10. Plus blocks
11. Linus block


WIP
1. You've got Mail wall hanging - I made the last 2 enveloppes and quilted the piece for the background
2. Finish my work bag - my Lazy Bums challenge for November - no progress
3. Mr Snowmen cushion - quilted! need embroidery, buttons and finishing
4.  Quilt for M - no progress
6. September in the Hexagon - my Lazy Bums challenge for February - needs finishing
7. Elephant Parade - no progress
8. Scrappy X block quilt - 2 last blocks in progress
9. Farm Vintage Quilt-Along, catch up and continue the quilt-along 


New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 - not started
2. Quilt for A - not started
3.  My Small World quilt-along - not started
4. Pencil case for M

Linking to A Lovely Year of Finishes,

Celine

Comments

  1. I can't believe how may Bees you are in. I struggled with the two we were in last year. I've decided to pare down my swaps and haven't signed up for any for ages. All I'm doing lately is sewing for others and doing nothing for myself.
    Good luck with your to do list xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how may Bees you are in. I struggled with the two we were in last year. I've decided to pare down my swaps and haven't signed up for any for ages. All I'm doing lately is sewing for others and doing nothing for myself.
    Good luck with your to do list xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse