Finish Along Q3 recap

Wow, 75% of this year has already disappeared, time seems to fly quicker and quicker. And as usual I had a long wish list for my sewing, (well limited to 20 for my sanity), interrupted of course by summer holidays and numerous trips. But I am glad to report that I did cross off a few items, 8 of them in fact including 2 UFOs started last year. My best score this year!

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

1. M new quilt - no progress

2. It so Kawai swap - open wide pouch + cross stitch

3. Teachers' gifts - open wide pouch

4. One-hour basket for swap 

5. Hand pieced mini swap 

6. Quilt for my friend's 40th - Started!


7. Make myself a skirt with the Skirt Sew Along - cut and ready to be sewn 

8. Work bag for myself - started years ago but stopped because of a zip fear! - this one is on my list since the beginning of last year so I am really hoping I'll eventually pick it up and finish it...  

9. Zodiac swap - sent on time

10. Star Plus quilt - needs quilting and binding

11. Cat bag as a Christmas present similar to the one I made 2 years ago  

12. Triangle Quilt take #2  - done



13. Paris swap - done

14. X string quilt - 2 blocks needed to finish the top

15. Mr Snowmen cushion - all the blocks were pieced. Some progress, quilted, it needs embroidery and finishing

16. Custom cushions x 2 

17. Quilt for A 

18. Elephant quilt 

19. You've got mail wall hanging - finished!.


20. Mod Mod Along

Linking to Finish Along Q3 finishes
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!