A productive week with plenty of blocks!

Last week has been quite productive when it came to making some blocks, which is just as well after signing up for so many QAL and Bees! I better keep "blocking"!

Although I have fallen behind the pace of the 365 challenge, I managed 7 blocks last week

I made my second block for the Modern HST sampler, please meet Ninja:

And I finally made a start on the Project 48 Quilt, cutting into my precious Lightearted fabric that I am pairing with some lush Pure Elements. I have even caught up as I finished block 5 last night! 






Shevvy had picked an easy Tic Tac Toe block for her month in Bee Hive so I have already sent it last week :-) 
I also finished a much more time consuming block which was my January bubble for Steffi. I love her colour choice!

I also managed some hand-sewing while taking the kids to various activities, finishing my January flowers for Edda

and also my Lucy Boston block for Uschy

So that makes 18 blocks so far for February for my 350-blocks challenge, let's hope I can continue on a similar pace despite all the baking coming up for the various birthday parties.

Linking to Building Blocks TuesdaySew Cute TuesdayLet's Bee Social.

Celine

Comments

  1. Wow. That definitely is a lot of progress. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've had a productive week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lot of projects going on, but you're making such great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I only managed to make 18 blocks, including some rather time consuming bubble blocks and hand pieced beauties! Girl, you do a LOT!! I honestly don't know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...