Hello Kitty

As I mentioned in my previous post, the quilting frame is out, and the idea is to make the most of it so next on the list was Hello Kitty.



After finishing the top last month, I knew I didn't want to wait for ever to get it quilted, although I had no idea how to quilt it and I have found quite a few quilt tops but not many quilted ones. Bearing in mind that I made mine a lot smaller with 1' finished squares, there are a lot of close seams in my top. Anyway, deep breath and here we go!

It probably took longer to set it up on the frame than to quilt it as it was done in probably less than an hour!
I quilted only the white squares and used a white thread by Superior Threads King Tut.
And I must admit, I am in love (and so is my little princess!) Binding and a love message and it will be hers, soon I hope!
So overall, it felt like a productive week/week-end, despite the dreadful weather the kids had during half-term.
And now, I have another all cut up (but for the border) for my niece. Let's see how long it will take me!
Linking to Sew Cute Tuesday.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!