A pencil case

For Miss C's teacher (she loved him!) I made a pencil case, using the pattern in Ayumi's book Patchwork Please. I love the look of this case with the little pencils and thought it would be perfect for a teacher, even in "electronic" times.

The pencils are paper-pieced and they are some very tiny pieces (needle for size...)
With paper-piecing, it is easier to be accurate and I think the panel came out fine
And after sewing so many zips and pouches in the last few days, the pencil case came together quickly, even with the little tabs on the zip!


I must admit, I love it! I hope the teacher will find a use for it!
And one more OPAM for July so far and one item to cross off my Finish Along Q3 list.
Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday and Sew Cute Tuesday.
Celine

Comments

  1. That's really cute! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fsb- but slightly insane to work with such tiny pieces! You obviously loved him too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a beautiful pencil case :)
    Greetings from Poland
    Kamila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your version is lovely, it is such a perfect pattern for a teacher! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2016 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5