September in review

September is always a month of new starts but also back to routine! School started back earlier in the month, and work has been extremely busy. I have tried to concentrate on making overdue bee blocks but I am still behind.

Hoping for finish
1. Scrappy X block quilt - only need quilting -  this will be my choice (again) in September for the One Monthly Goal with Heidi - finished


2. Book bee blocks to make into a wall-hanging -  no progress


Bee Blocks 
1. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (September) - done


2. Bee Hive (September
3. Bubble Bee (August, September) - August done, September in progress

4. I love Lucy International (August, September) 
5. Scandi Bee (July, August, September) - July, August done



6. Fat Stash Bee (July) 
7. Block lotto (3)


WIP
1. Wanta Fanta - need 8 more blocks - no progress
2. Elephant Parade my Lazy Bums challenge for September was to make 10 blocks no progress
3. A very merry Christmas town no progress

4. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL and original FW - I am so behind... no progress
5. Postcards from the World no progress
6. 365 challenge quilt - let's try not to fall behind too much and maybe make the corners to sew the central medallion completely? no progress
7. Town and Country quilt - I am so behind....no progress
8. HST modern sampler quilt - 6 blocks behind, catch up time??? no progress
9. Project 48 - let's try to catch up no progress

10. Pumpkin Passport - completed until August, September started


11. Summer Solstice Sew Along - top done


12. Sashiko Along - last block in progress


New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 
2. Zodiac BOM 
3. Gipsy Wife QAL
4. Meadow Mystery

All in all I have completed 20 blocks for the 350-blocks challenge and 7 OPAM.

Celine

Comments

  1. Aargh, another month is gone! You've made great progress on the summer solstice quilt - so pretty! Also good progress on several other projects. I wish you well in October.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5