60 days of the 100 challenge

Well, the challenge started already 2 months ago (where does the time disappear?) and looking back, it seems that I have massively lost focus in February.... But then there has been the multiple birthday parties and a week away as well!



1. Hello Kitty quilt for my niece - squares all cut - no pogress at all on this one...

2. Farmer's Wife blocks - no progress at all this month so I still need 15 blocks to meet the challenge...


3. Project 48 -  only 1 block this month, taking my total to 23 out of 48.... not even half way yet 

It is really time to turn my attention back to these projects or I won't meet any of my 3 challenges.... 40 days left, let's see if I can make progress on these or if I continue to digress.

Linking to 100 days project check in

Celine

Comments

  1. Good luck on achieving your goals. It looks like you have your days filled up. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabrics you are using.
    Ginabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even one extra block is progress! The nudge of a check-in is always welcome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look like some fun projects! every little bit counts, just keep swimming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse