Passports wallet

While I was making the passport neck pouch for the girls, I stumble across a passports wallet Up, Up and Away from Moments Designs that can hold up to 6 passports, some cards and boarding cards. So I knew I needed one of course, and if possible before the trip. So I cut all the pieces 2 nights before we left and started sewing at about 10pm the night before we left (as you do, of course!).


Well it was well worth the effort as we left with a shiny new passport wallets that could hold all the family passports (all in one place) and when we got to the airport, the stewardess commented on how nice my wallet looked, what could have been better?

I used cork fabric for the outside and a very appropriate passport fabric for the inside.

There are a few variations for the wallet and I might make one other for myself only when I travel on business.
Another OPAM for August.
Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!