Q3 FAL in review

Let's think.... off course the list was too long, even more so over the summer and with 2 almost conflicting urges in my head.... dressmaking and quilting are now running head to head in the contest for my spare time and I am having struggles to choose what to do usually (I know I shouldn't with such a long list but this is it!) Anyway, it was very much wishful thinking to have a list of nearly 40 items to go through but never mind... I did complete a few (just a few....) and after all, that's what's important I think.

1. Blanche Bag for A - not started

2.  Quilt for E - HK QAL - all cut, it would be good to have it done for her birthday in April


3. Belle Bag for C - not started

4. Modern HST quilt - half of the blocks done


5. Super Mario quilt - a few blocks still needed 

6. Project 48 quilt/Solstice Challenge

7. Impromptu along - abandoned 3 years ago! 

8. 
Sorbetto top (crepe) - nearly finished

9. Floral Supply Case Sew Along - not started

10. Power trip bag


11. Bridgetown Dress - not started


12. Lizzie Skirt - not started

13. Farmer's wife - first plan was to finish it by Mum's birthday but this is probably unrealistic now....

14. Teacher's gifts (lower school) - done and gifted

15.  Make-up pouch for Mum's birthday- done and gifted

16. Leather (faux) jacket

17. Pink bee blocks quilt 1

18. Pink bee blocks quilt 2
19. School bag (C) - finished
20. Long TIme Gone Quilt - top is finished


21. A-line dress

22. Summer dress for A

23. Demoiselle dress for A

24. Demoiselle dress for me

25. Imagine dress

26. Ginger jeans


27. Ogden Cami blue - done




28. CaliFaye Valley Blouse blue

29. Megan NielsenI Matilda dress

30. New handbag for me

31. Pyjama bottom M

32. Pyjama bottom C

33. Pyjama bottom A - done


34. Orsola dress

35. Peony dress

36. Ogden cami red - finished


37. CaliFaye Valley Blouse black

38. Colette blouse

Many of these will be carried to the last quarter of the year and of course I will have to add to the list as there are so many other things I want to do..... 

Celine

Comments

  1. You've made great progress this month. Every step forward moves all the ones waiting in one one step forward too and closer to the finish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5