Givre Tee

The theme of the month for Sew My Style is T-shirt. I picked the Givre Tee by Deer & Doe, I liked the design with the 2 fabrics and of course, I have some fabric in my stash that I could use, I am almost embarrassed to say... I picked a print I bought a while ago and a solid black with it.
Of course, with 2 colours in the t-shirt there is double the amount of pieces to cut but it is still not that many! It would have come together even quicker if my overlocker wasn't ill... 
The construction is not very difficult but the neck band is rather thin and of course that makes it more fiddly.
I finished the T-shirt this morning and wore it today in the beautiful sunshine we had all day.
After spending the week making patchwork blocks, I have a finish over the week-end!
Yes I made it, indeed! just in time for the challenge too.
One more OPAM for February.

Celine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...