Sunglasses pouches

A little while ago, I offered to one of my friend to make a few sunglasses pouches for a fundraising fair that she'll be doing at the end of November.  And of course, time is flying by and I hadn't made much progress... last weekend I finally picked up the ones I had cut in October ready to be assembled and went ahead. 
And during the week, I spent some time knotting and burying the threads (you can't backstitch on faux leather really). I also made the slits for the ribbon. 
And after a few days, I finally had a few pieces ready to go! 
That gives me a few more OPAM for November, and also for my Q4 FAL list as well as my OMG project for November. 

Linking to Monday Design WallWednesday Wait LossMidweek Makers.

Celine

Comments

  1. Hi Celine! These are just perfect eyeglass holders for a fundraiser. I'll bet your friend is just tickled pink, so to speak, with how many you made for her. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised to see them made with faux leather. What a good gift idea too. I could add a pair of Dollar Tree sunglasses and have happy grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these! Perfect to protect the glasses without being too bulky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway