July Furtle

July has gone fast and slow at the same time! Lots of work, interviews, waiting games, thinking and decisions. And as result, little energy, little motivation and little sewing. I have managed to clear little parts of the house and some of my sewing room too. I have managed to sell/donate stuff which always feel good but of course, there is still sooo much to do.

Anyway, on the sewing front, I finished the string quilt which was a very long time UFO.

A slow start on my Halo Quilt: cutting is not finished yet but I started sewing the central units.

The binding is now on my Vintage Kitchen Quilt, just need to sew it by hand on the back.

And I picked a dressmaking UFO that I started last year: a Deer and Doe Sirocco jumpsuit. Last year I made the first one in 3 hours altogether. This year I have been so slow working on this piece, not sure why but every step seem so much effort (it is not!).

Linking to July Furtle.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...