February goals

 February is a short month with some birthdays and school holidays so I guess I should be expecting much sewing time. I'll try to focus on some of the projects that I have got out already...

Quilting

1. Flabellum quilt - needs binding 

2. Super Mario quilt - needs binding
3. Farmer's Wife quilt
4. Storm at Sea - this will be my One monthly goal
5. Dear Jane
6. Boho Sew Along - starting on 1st February, great time to pick it up again...

Dressmaking

1Utility coat - need finishing
2. Nurit coat
3. Sweatshirt - not sure which model yet
4. T-shirt
5. Sweater dress

Bags

1. Moonwake bag
3. Persephone purse
3. Shamballa bag

Cross-stitch

1. Grimm's Tales stitch along
2. The Nutcracker Parade

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5