Hand sewing

For the last 2 weekends, we spent an awful lot of time in the car, travelling long distances across France. My original plan was to continue the cross stitching but my eye sight is no longer sharp enough to stitch in a moving car... I had to swap the cross-stitchinh for some hand stitching instead. I hadn't grabbed much before we left but I had my Dear Jane pouch with a few pieces to be done. 
I started by adding the sashing to block G12
Only to realise that I didn't make it exactly as the original... never mind

I then moved onto joining blocks together, adding G12 to G13

Then H5 to H6

Next was E11 to E12/13

And finally E1/2 to E3 and E4

Next step was to sew K11

And finally I worked on a triangle but it's not finished yet


Celine










Comments

  1. That's great that you found a project for in the car! I just can't concentrate in a moving vehicle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take along project! Love Dear Jane quilts and yours has gorgeous colors. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quelle belle avancée dans tes blocs Dear Jane ! Nous aussi nous avons de loooongs trajets en voiture à travers le pays, mais je suis bien incapable de coudre en route.
    Bonnes vacances !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so pretty!! Love the colors you are using!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!