September goals

 Back to school! Back to a routine or maybe time to have a new routine where there is time to do the things I love/ enjoy/ want to do, as well as the rest. Although we have more major work on the house planned so we'll need to empty 2 of the bedrooms which will create chaos again and use up a lot of free time... regardless there are a few projects I'd really like to get my teeth into this month, so let's keep trying!

Quilting

1. Flabellum quilt - needs binding, which is already cut. I'd really like this one to be ready for the colder autumn evenings. I will make this one my One monthly goal

2. Mini series SAL - starting this month

3. Super Mario quilt - needs binding finished off (not even the full binding! And gazillions of threads buried) Will it finally be finished this year?
4. Farmer's Wife quilt - about 30 blocks needed still, it would be so nice to gift it to my mum for Christmas.
5. Storm at Sea - a small one to quilt but hopefully it will be done before the end of the year. 
6. Dear Jane
7. Boho Sew Along - lots of blocks to catch up on
8. Impromptu quilt - needs quilting. It is a very big quilt so I went to get it professionally quilted. Maybe it will get sent this month... or maybe not still


Dressmaking

1Utility coat - need finishing
2. Charlie blouse - pattern cut, fabric washed and ironed- hopefully I can finish it to be able to wear it before summer is over...
3. T-shirt
4. Jeans - cut 1 or 2 years ago...
5. Kids pj
6. Winter coat
7. Skirt for C

Bags

1. Moonwake bag
2. Open Wide Pouch
3. Wallet for A
4. Shamballa bag

Cross-stitch

1. Grimm's Tales stitch along - maybe I'll pick up this one up again this month and make a few more stiches

2. The Nutcracker Parade - maybe it's time to pick up this one again before Christmas!




Celine

Comments

  1. Two quilts that just need bindings, Celine. You can do it and have two finished quilts in one month. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so much going on! The goals you have set for this month sound doable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5