April Furtle

 April went in a flash really with not much sewing. 

I stated the month with some paper craft for Easter on my Maker. I started by making some carrots to fill with chocolates for the kids and some little rabbits for the adults!

I also made a birthday card for my niece on my Cricut. 

Very little progress on my Harry Potter quilt but the central portion and it's already so large that I'm really wondering whether I should quilt it in sections. I could add the other 2 rows after. 

One project that I managed from start to finish is my new I am Hesat blouse and using a lovely cotton lawn that had been in my stash for a long while.

Linking to April Furtle 

Céline 

Comments

  1. Elles sont rigolotes ces carottes ! Bravo pour le haut, il te va très bien, et sera parfait pour la mi-saison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those carrots! Your Harry Potter top looks great so far and also rather large - quilting in sections would certainly help. And your new top is gorgeous. Hooray for finishes *waves pompoms* Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!