August goals

 Summer seems to have turn to autumn here. The great outdoor is not appealing at all with all the rain and cold weather... but at the sale time, I don't seem to have much energy either. I think sewing time will be rather limited this month so I shouldn't be over-ambitious with the list!


Quilting

1. Impromptu quilt - I have cheated with this one by trimming it and putting on the bed, without the binding so we have been enjoying it already but it would be so very nice to finish it properly....



Dressmaking

1Aquarius dress - this one was "finished" for my daughter's Communion in June but needed some fixing so I have unpicked the hem and fixed the rest. Maybe I can finally sew the hem again


2. Hubby's PJs - these are half cut already - Let's make it my One monthly goal
3. Linen Skirt


Bags

1. Moonwake bag
2. Town bag by Grainline - cut and started but not progressing
3. Scrappy baskets
4. Corkordion Wallet


Cross-stitch

1. Grimm's Tales stitch along 

Céline

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!