September goals

School will be back very soon here so I'm hoping we'll quickly fall back in a routine and get some normality back after what has been a difficult year last year. No doubt there will still be challenges but hopefully we're in the right path again. Lots of issues to deal with still but I am really planning to try and follow Katy's encouragement to do something sewing related every day. 


Quilting

1. Impromptu quilt - I have cheated with this one by trimming it and putting on the bed, without the binding so we have been enjoying it already but it would be so very nice to finish it properly.... Let's make it my One monthly goal


2. Dear Jane - hoping to finish row E
3. Farmer's Wife - maybe I can pick this one up and make more blocks. 


Dressmaking

1Aquarius dress - this one was "finished" for my daughter's Communion in June but needed some fixing so I have unpicked the hem and fixed the rest. I would really like to finish the hem this month before putting it away for the winter...


2. PJ for my son
3. Peppermint Belle Shirt


Bags

1. Moonwake bag
2. Town bag by Grainline - cut and started but not progressing, really hoping to finish this one too...
3. Scrappy baskets
4. Corkordion Wallet
5. Sac filet


Cross-stitch

1. Nutcracker stitch along

Céline

Comments

  1. I love that you've been using the unbound quilt! Good luck with finishing it this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!