October goals

So after a month with no sewing at all, I am really wondering whether it is even worth trying to make a list for this month. Will I have any sewing time, will I have any energy or motivation to create anything? I guess I could just copy and paste last month's post or maybe it needs to change a little to sparkle some creativity.


Quilting

1. Impromptu quilt - I have cheated with this one by trimming it and putting on the bed, without the binding so we have been enjoying it already but it would be so very nice to finish it properly.... I should really at least cut the binding and sew it on, I will keep it as my One monthly goal


2. Dear Jane - hoping to finish row E, all the blocks are cut now.
3. Farmer's Wife - maybe I can pick this one up and make more blocks. 


Dressmaking

1Aquarius dress - this one was "finished" for my daughter's Communion in June but needed some fixing so I have unpicked the hem and fixed the rest. I would really like to finish the hem this month before putting it away for the winter.


2. PJ for my son
3. Peppermint Belle Shirt
4. Winter PJ for all
5. Undies


Bags

1. Moonwake bag
2. Town bag by Grainline - cut and started but not progressing, really hoping to finish this one too...
3. Scrappy baskets
4. Corkordion Wallet
5. Sac filet


Cross-stitch

1. Nutcracker stitch along

Céline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!