To Do Tuesday

Another busy week when I stole a (too) little sewing time... I was also away on business for a few days so my list is late for this week....

1.  Work on my Iris bag

2. Work on Modern City Scape block #24

3. Finish my Silvia coatigan new coat

4. Pull my fabric for the Tambo star quilt along and start cutting 

5. Start the mini alphabet blocks

6 Start the fussy cut thimble blocks

Let's look at the week I had written last week...

1.  Work on my Iris bag no progress

2. Work on Modern City Scape block #24 no progress

3. Pick pattern for a new coat, print it and cut fabric - done

4. Pull my fabric for the Tambo star quilt along and start cutting  no progress

Linking to Carol's To Do Tuesday Linky party

Céline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along

Pillow card holders