Some progress...

I had a little bit of time to play today so I have been able to complete the personalised bodysuits and pyjamas for the 2 baby boys. I also cut out one of the 4 hens for my grand-mum wallhanging and completed another 2 blocks for the blocklotto and cut 2 more that I will try to sew tomorrow. I will post a picture once I am done with my Cactus Pot blocks.

I also managed to start on my home decoration project while my little daughter was having a quick nap. I cleaned the wall this morning and did put my first layer of paint this afternoon. I am creating a giant universel calendar in my kitchen from an idea I saw in Marie-Claire Idees. Pictures later.

Time to go to bed now.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!