August flowers have arrived

Yesterday I got a lovely package from the USA with not 2 but 3 lovely dotty flowers from Debra from the Inchy Hexie Swap. She had posted them such a while ago that I was worried they might have got lost in the post, which would have been a real shame. In addition, she spoilt me with a lovely piece of dotty fabric, well worth the wait! Thanks Debra.

I thought I had make more progress on my projects this week or even add an other OPAM to my list but unfortunately not. The weather has been extraordinarily warm for Autumn here and I have been really tired again. I had a lot of work as well so I didn't have the energy to do anything in the evening. Hopefully I'll find some time to sew this week-end.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!