Friday, 16 September 2011

One, two, Tree

I finally got started on sewing my little trees yesterday and managed to make 5 out of my scrap boxes. I had prepared all my paper templates for paper piecing the triangles in a square this week so I can get on with the fun sewing bit. I will now start digging into my stash to make the 9 others I need for my quilt. They come together relatively quickly and I think they are cute. What do you think?


Now tonight is Friday Night Sew-In and this is just what I am planning to do. Are you playing as well? The kids are in bed, I've had a shower and have my PJ on. The kitchen is clean and tidy so off I go make a few more trees. I am really tired but I feel some sewing time will make me feel better before going to bed. I'll show you what I've managed tomorrow. Stay tuned.
Celine

1 comment:

  1. They do come together pretty quickly, don't the? I think that makes this project enjoyable. It's not one I'm getting bored with too quickly. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget