Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Dear Jane - 2 blocks from Row D

I had prepared 4 blocks that I was hoping to finish by mid-May but I only have two to show off.
The first one I made is D7 Meeting Place, which I finished yesterday with sashing and also attached to D6. This was the BOW on the Dear Jane list a couple of weeks ago.

The next block I picked is D8 Dee Dee's Delight. I made this one with reverse applique. I started it yesterday in front of the TV, a rare event for me! and finished it today. I need to add the sashing and sew it to the rest of the blocks in that row.

That's 9 blocks in row D and 3 more to go to finish that row.
My numbers are now: 119, 7, 0, 2510.
Celine

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty blocks. I like them. You will get them all finished before the exhibition in Belgium next year, I'm sure, if you keep up the speed. Well done

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget