Lovely parcels in the mail

Don't you love it when you get an envelope from a fellow quilter? I received those lovely Maisy blocks back from Ulrike this week. I love the little blocks she has done at the top, it is gorgeous.


I now have only 2 more packages to get to have all the blocks back. I have started working on the rows when I receive a package so I am hoping this quilt will be on Miss Strawberry Shortcake's bed in no time!

And I have also received the blocks back from Diane for our Halloween See-Saw. I just love what she has done on each block, how clever! This is hers
and this is mine
And I have been VERY spoiled, Diane has also sent me this gorgeous fabric
that she has bought especially for me in Malvern. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, you made my week - with all these bugs in the house!
Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5