Mushrooms are growing!

So this week-end, I had planned to do a lot of sewing and of course, that didn't happen. But I did lots of other things too! First I tried out to make some macaroons, and this time it worked well! They won't have time to go mouldy that's for sure!
DH decided to clear the garage today so I helped a little before re-organising a part of the office/sewing room. I uncovered so many UFOs in the process, I am almost ashamed! If only I could finish one this year, that would be so good. I haven't finished a UFOs for months. I also uncovered so many bee blocks in piles, waiting to be put together... Another task on the to-do list!



Until I have time for those, I also finished last week my bitty blocks that I was making in March. I started them on time and then I missed the deadline, and I must admit that I completely forgot about them until I found them recently, half-finished. Well although I am very late, I am glad that they are now ready to go to my swap partners.
And I also made some progress on my Impromptu Quilt for the Impromptu Quilt-Along with Katy. This is one for the Me me me Bee as this quilt is for my bed. I am using fabric from the Liberty Stile collection with some Makower White. I just love Liberty fabric so I couldn't possibly part with this one! I have now framed all the big squares and made a start on the 9-patch blocks
Linking to Let's Get Acquainted Monday with Ange and Lee's WIP Wednesday and also to a new (to me at least!) linky party at Karen from Sew Many Ways Sew Darn Crafty
Celine

Comments

  1. Oooh, naughty Celine, lots of UFO's (but then haven't we all!), thx for linking up :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway