Monday, 3 June 2013

My sewing machine

Last week while we were away, I managed little sewing time, very little compared to my plans but still! And that meant that I finished one more bee block. I finished a hexie sewing machine for Jennie for Get Your Hex On! This is Jennie's own design and it is gorgeous. I just love it.
And as a bonus today was sunny so almost for the first time this year, I took my pictures outside!


Jennie also sent us some 1/4 cardboard hexies to make tiny flowers. She asked that we had a try and I must say they were quite fiddly but doable. I made the 2 flowers in the car on our way back home and I didn't even lose a tiny teeny little hexie!

Linking to Annabella for Let's Get Acquainted Monday (and you want to check her post and gorgeous pictures) and Building Blocks Tuesday.


Celine

6 comments:

  1. Very cool, and how cute are those teeny tiny hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun pattern! Those tiny flowers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet shout-out Celine! What great hexies :) Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Celine, what adorable little hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It's amazing and superb thanks for the sharing and just keep up the good work.

    http://www.invillas.com/luxury-villa-rentals-in-tuscany.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget