A new challenge?

Have you seen this (new to me) challenge that Barbara at Cat Patches is organising? The NewFO Challenge 2014.


What is it? The joy of starting new projects with no requirement that you finish them - ever! Sounds fun deosn't it, even if it goes again all the UFO challenges and Lazy Bums effort! But why not really? I have a whole list of projects on my to-do list that I never get around to fo because... they are for me! So let's start with the first one for January, I will try to make a start on my Midnight in the Oasis quilt.
I have already selected my fabric, so why not start it?

Are you playing too?
Linking back to Cat Patches
Celine

Comments

  1. Looks like you're going to be having some fun with it. Pretty fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse