December in review

December is nearly over, time to look back on what I finally achieve during this busy, crazy month with the run-up to the magical time of Christmas and Winter Holidays. Lots of baking at home, lots and lots of work eating into my free time and also some sewing (even a few hand-made Christmas gifts).
One UFO finished (!), a few Christmas swaps, an Advent Calendar, blocks for the [4x5] bee, hexie blocks, 3 blocks for the lotto, 2 tote bags and one scarf.
Linking to Fresh Sewing Day.
Celine

Comments

  1. You had a lovely month, I love the colours in your quilt. I wish you a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse