Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Christmas swaps

I really like handmade Christmas ornament so I couldn't resist a few swaps in the last few weeks.

First there was the Modernista Homemade Swap where I made these little ornaments
and received this lovely mushroom and mini quilt from Mary
Then there was the FLIRTS Winter Swap where I made coasters for Sam
who sent me a lovely Christmas Tree and a gorgeous brooch that I wear proudly to jazz up my boring winter coat.

And of course, I also received a gorgeous Christmas mini-basket from May filled with the most yummy chocolates for the Lazy Bums swap
How cute is this gingerbread button?

Lots of Christmas gorgeous goodies.
Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget