Getting in the Christmas mood!

I had a busy and productive week and set myself some ambitious targets that I didn't quite meet but at least I finished 2 out of the 3 quilts I had planned by Saturday night. The only one I didn't get done on time was Miss Baby Advent's Calendar. It was pieced, quilted

but I still needed to finish the binding, which I did this afternoon.

It was so nice and peaceful to just sit there and hand sew while the kids were decorating the tree. I had just gone to give my blood so this was all I needed for the afternoon. I filled it with chocolates as soon as I finished it and Miss Baby had her first chocolate on time. I am not sure whether she has understood the concept of one a day so let's see how many days are eaten before their dates!
A good week indeed with 3 finishes and also my first OPAM for December. I am hoping for a few more this month, so stay tuned!
Linking to Sew Darn Crafty.
Celine

Comments

  1. As long as she got her chocolate on time the calendar wasn't late! If she does get a little carried away you there are two ways you could try and stop her - keep the chocolate somewhere else and just put one piece in the calendar every day or just hang it out of her reach!

    I have to ask, every time I read your blog I wander what OPAM is short for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as she got her chocolate on time the calendar wasn't late! If she does get a little carried away you there are two ways you could try and stop her - keep the chocolate somewhere else and just put one piece in the calendar every day or just hang it out of her reach!

    I have to ask, every time I read your blog I wander what OPAM is short for?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5