First blocks of the year!

It is so nice to be back into a routine, back to my machine, back to some sewing time... with no pressure! I have mainly made blocks in the first few days of the year in a bid to advance some WIP before they fall in the UFO pile!

One last belated bee block

One Farmer's wife block that I didn't realised I had already done before :-( I'll have a choice of which one to include in my quilt!
56 [Maple Leaf]
and one that I had't made yet :-)
59 [Night and Day]

The last 4 blocks of the Project 48 quilt-along (I am catching up starting by the end! so that's December done!)
48
47

46

45


The first 2 3 blocks of the Solstice Challenge, I am making those 9' instead of 12' with the same lovely Lighthearted fabric line that I am also using for Project 48 quilt planning to combine them all at the end!
1 Churn Dash

2  Day into Night

3 Tide Pool

10 blocks for the first week of the year, that's not bad and will help towards my 100 days challenge!

Linking to  Building Blocks TuesdaySew Cute Tuesday, Let's Bee Social. and Needle and Thread Thursday 
Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5