January goals

New Year, New Beginning! Time to make the first list of the year and to see how many projects I can finish as well as how many I get tempted to start!

Hoping for finish
1. Bean Bag
2. Toaster Sweater for #SewMyStyle - this will be my choice for the One Monthly Goal
3. Medaillon quilt



Bee Blocks 
1. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (January
2. I love Lucy International (November, bonus block)
3. Block lotto

WIP
1. Wanta Fanta - need 1 more block
2. Elephant Parade - 6 more blocks before the top can be put together 


3. Farmer's wife 1930 QAL and original FW - let's try 5 FW blocks this month!
4. Postcards from the World 
5. 365 challenge quilt 

6. Town and Country quilt - I am so behind....
7. HST modern sampler quilt - 12 blocks behind, catch up time
8. Project 48 - let's try to catch up 

9. Pumpkin Passport  


10. Dear Jane - aiming for 5 blocks


New Project
1. Custom cushions  x 2 
2. Zodiac BOM 
3. Gipsy Wife QAL
4. 182 days Solstice challenge with Pat Sloan


Celine

Comments

  1. So many pretty projects! Great fabric combinations on the elephants. I wish you the best on your goals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5