Gold pencil skirt

If you follow me on IG or you read my blog regularly, you will know that I had put on my gift list for Mother's Day the Maker's Atelier' s book, that I received and I must admit, I could't wait to get started.
So I went for the first pattern of the book which is a stretch pencil skirt and I bought some lovely PVC gold fabric similar to the one pictured in the book.

The skirt is easy to make as it consists of 2 pieces sewn together and has an elasticated waist. Because of the nature of the fabric, no hem is required!

So here it is, my finished skirt ready to be worn, it is a little on the larger size (I always see and it seems measure myself fatter than I am!) and maybe long (I might trim it off) but it is very wearable!
And I have now taken it in a little and shorten it and it looks great (even if I say so myself!)

Another OPAM for April  and the second item to be crossed off my Q2 Finish Along List.

Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5