Long Time Gone



I started the quilt-along by being ahead every week but this is now over, and this week I even had to rush to finish the blocks.... I posted my weekly picture about 30 minutes before the deadline... wow!
Time to focus again as this will only heat up! So here are my 9 Jacob's Ladder blocks, all made out of my scrap basket (but the monsters print).

That's 4 more blocks for my 350-blocks challenge this month, taking my total to 8.
Confessions Of A Fabric Addict
Linking to Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Celine

Comments

  1. It looks great! I was ahead too and now I'm not and I'm desperate to change that LOL - good luck with the next blocks, these look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!