December goals

Last month of 2017, and of course it will be a busy month. There will be lots of time dedicated to cooking for Christmas, some last-minute sewing probably as well as gift preparing and Christmas decoration etc. Not sure really how much I'll be able to cross off the list, but lest try/hope! 


Hoping for finish
1. Lander trousers (green) - One buttonhole, buttons and hems are needed


2. Dance bag for A - have gone as far as cutting the fabric, will it be finished before Christmas?
3. Dance bag for C - not started but it would be good to finish it at the same time as the other one more or less....
4. Long Time Gone - quilting should be finished very soon so it would be nice to finish it all this year! I will pick this one as my One monthly goal again
5. Colour Companions cushions - I have all I need to finish these ones, just need some time!



6. Christmas pillows for the 3 kids

WIP
1. Farmer's wife- - this one will not be touched this month I am sure
2. Gipsy Wife - lots of catch up needed here and I don't think I'll be able to get back on track now
3. Postcards of the world - 4 more postcards to draw and 1 to finish 


UFO / Abandoned WIP
1. HST modern sampler quilt - half way 
2. Dear Jane - aiming for 5 blocks 
3. Mischief blocks
4. Project 48 / Summer Solstice
5. Super Mario quilt
6. Impromptu quilt

New Project
1. Power trip bag 
2. Flora case
3. Jenna or Blackwood cardi black
4. Make up pouch for Christmas
5. Colette blouse 
6. Demoiselle dress for A
7. Imagine dress  
8. Kenda dress for me
9. Bubble dress for A
10. Faux leather jacket 
11. Trapezette dress for C
12. Lander trousers (silver) 
13. Passport wallet for me 
14. Gotham cape
15. Pyjamas/Nightdress for all the family 

Celine

Comments

  1. enjoying your list Celine good luck! I am currently knitting santa hats for everybody. I intended making pj for them all, and even got an overlocker now, as yet in the box. That can be for the new year

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

Blog hop - welcome and giveaway