Postcards from the World

I started this cross-stitch sew along in January 2016 (well I started 2 at the time, which of course was over-ambitious.... well no surprise there!) and after I finished the Pumpkin Passport one earlier in the year, I finally went back to the Postcards of the World.

I was really hoping to get back into a routine of stitching one a month and finishing this one this year but, well the year is nearly finished and I still have 4 months to do.


Anyway, I had a long train journey to and from Glasgow last week which allowed me to finish Sydney, finally! I am not sure if it is because Sydney is so far from me but I really felt it has taken me forever to stitch this postcard.

Anyway, the next stop will be Tokyo now.
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse