Last-minute sewing

My youngest daughter's teacher is off on maternity leave so of course, that called for a little token of appreciation.
And although I had known for a while, I only finally got started on Monday night (present was needed for Tuesday morning!). I made her a little open wide pouch with fabric I had in my stash and I must admit, I love how it turned out.
I should definitely use that fabric again for something for me!

I had also planned a while ago to make some make-up pouches for my niece and cousin for Christmas and I must say, I had given the hope last week.

So when I cut the teacher's one out on Monday I decided that the only way I would get the others done as well would be to cut all 3 and make them all at the same time, which is exactly what I did.


I am so happy I finally managed to make all 3 in time to be gifted away.
All 3 were made with the tried and tested great tutorial from Anna for the Open Wide Pouch and with fabric from my stash!

3 more OPAM for December and one of my Q4 FAL list!
Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday.


Celine

Comments

  1. Well all of them turned out fantastic, congrats on the finishes! Thanks for linking up on behalf of the 2017 FAL hosts. We hope you will be joining us for the 2018 FAL as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!