True Bias has released a lovely wide legs trousers pattern in September, and I knew straght away that I needed it, of course! There was also a sew-along in September for it, that I diligently started but then I got lost! Partly because we were away, partly because I got badly sick for a few days, partly because I have so much work at the minute.... anyway, I got to the point of making a toile in September and I used my final fabric for it. It fitted quite well, just a little on the bigger side on my hips but that's easier to manage that if it was too small!
And then next step was to assemble the trousers together
Finishing the hems and sewing the button was the final step before I could start to enjoy my new pair of trousers. And that step took a few weeks.... also because I needed a 4th button hole!
Another OPAM and another one off my Q4 FAL list