Harry again!

I finally made some more progress and so nearly caught up with the Harry Potter quilt along! Cutting all the pieces for the blocks last week took quite some time but proved to be the best way to get the blocks done in the evenings.
First to join the gang was Minerva
Then Snape
Followed by the one we don't say the name 
And finally a rather wonky Luna... I think there will be some unpicking in my future....
I also cut all the sashing last weekend so I started putting the blocks together,  not always very successfully....
The quilt will be massive. I had trouble taking a picture of the first 2 rows!
A new block was published today so I'm 2 behind once more!

4 more blocks for March.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse