Vintage kitchen

Would you be surprised if I admitted I underestimated the time it would take to sew those lovely vintage kitchen blocks? Of course not,  I hear you! Paper piecing allows some very intricate blocks but takes forever! After competing the kitchen mixer in month 1, I feel behind in month 2 (I had great intentions of course but little time) and this month 2 blocks were released. I should have 4 completed blocks by now but unfortunately I only have 2.... block 3 was a relatively easy string of hearts
Which are added to the side of the kitchen mixer
and here for the first section
More catch up to do of course so maybe it's not a good idea to admit my weakness and show that foot good measure I added another paper piecing project from this lovely book too....

Not that much advanced but this is a VERY detailed one!
Can you tell what it is yet?
Celine

Comments

  1. I'm glad to see you sewing along with my Vintage Kitchenalia BOM 💗👌 your blocks look fabulous! And getting behind doesn't matter as long as you keep downloading the blocks 😜🤣

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!