Dear Jane

I started well on the new quilt along for the Dear Jane blocks but I already fell behind in May and I still haven't caught up. I completed 2 blocks this month, both from Row C
First one was C-6, Ashley’s Aura that I had cut years ago and I did all with applique
Second one is C-11, Soldiers and Sailors Monument which I pieced (despite the curves) but maybe it would have been nicer to applique it....
I still need 3 more blocks to finish Row C and 2 for Row D and already on Monday we are supposed to start Row E....

And I think these are my only 2 blocks for the whole of June!

Linking to Monday MakingMonday Design WallWednesday Wait LossMidweek MakersLet's Bee SocialNeedle and Thread Thursday

Celine



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...