A finished top ... and backing too!

Last week, I finished all the blocks for the Threadology Quilt-Along from last year on the Fat Quarter Shop blog, so the next step was to put them all together.

Because I sew all the blocks from my scrap baskets with no thoughts on the colour arrangement or final layout. I started laying the blocks following the pattern set but my colours didn't work well together so I changed it to my liking

I digged deep into my stash to find some fabric for the borders. 
And the backing of the quilts is pieced too with the remaining big squares so again I digged into my stash to make it.
The quilt top and backing are ready for quilting next time I get the frame out, which I am hoping is not in the too distant future.

This was my project for the One monthly goal, which I am happy to have completed to this point.

Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday.

Celine

Comments

  1. All that work, it's amazing. Well done on completing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Your colours work really well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse