New projects

I was so happy to finish my last Threadology blocks that I decided to reward myself and start one or maybe two new projects....

I joined the Alison Glass mini series quilt along with its tiny mini paper-pieced blocks. First one is a log cabin with logs that are less than 1/4' wide!
I finished my first block and I love it but I'm worried that the Oakshott fabric might fray so I'm thinking of changing for a more tighter woven fabric.

I also started a project from a pattern/ sew along from last year: Sewing Studio bannerI bought and printed the pattern at the time but didn't go any further with it.... There are lots of sub-blocks so I should be there for a while!

Linking to Monday Design Wall,  Wednesday Wait LossMidweek Makers Needle and Thread Thursday.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...